niedziela, 28 listopada 2010

first note


It isn't my first note here, but I think I started it terribly wrong. I will try to add many photos, good photos. I'm just seventeen years old girl, and I'm not taking photos, because it's 'cool' or my dad likes it or my friends or something like that. I'm doing it, because it is one of two things I like the most in my life. And it makes me feel happy. When I'm sad photography is usually helping me. Sometimes even better then people can. I started writing here just for me. Maybe someone will be visiting my blogspot, and it will be really nice for my, but honestly - this is that one thing I'm doing only for myself.
First photo, I'm adding, is my favorit. I took it when I was ten and it's made by one of the cheapest camere in the world. It's the most important photo for my, because when I was taking it I didn't just push the button. I stopped, thought, and told my grandmather and cousins how should they stay. And that was it. From that moment I'm in love with photography.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz