poniedziałek, 29 listopada 2010

second

Besids my troubles with technique, knowledge and many many stuff like that, i have two problems: time and models. I’m in high school and I have a lot of things to learn, friends who I have to visit, spend time with and have really good fun. I love to talking with them, watching movies or go somewhere. When I finally have time, my models don’t. But I’m trying, we are arrange our matches and sometimes it works out. When it happen I’m trying to do my best. Sometimes I do self-portrait, but it’s more difficult for me. For my it’s problem with frame and sharpness. I invented many tricks to make my photos better, but they still need a lot of work. If I have a small photo studio, it would be much easier. Last year I was in photo studio every week, and it was really great.



2 komentarze: